18 Sep What to pack for a trip to Iceland
This is a fun one! How many places are literally freezing but powered by geothermal electricity? Probably just Iceland. I went in the winter and it was COLD. This packing list covers what you will need in the winter, but I would assume that most of it is relevant in the summer as well.
- Ski Jacket – duh – I wore a layered Helly Hansen jacket
- Warm hat – I wore my North Face fleece hat every.single.day – I may have even slept in it
- Snow boots – No, not UGGS or some fashion boots, forget that, bring legit snow boots. I borrowed my sisters boots and wore only those the entire time I was there.
- Swimsuit! – Blue Lagoon.
- Gloves – Warm ones, spare no expense on these.
- Long underwear – I bought some breathable long underwear from Target and I wore them every single day
- Heat packs – these little hand and feet warmers were amazing – I think I would’ve been miserable without them
- Fleece jammies