16 Mar Top 3 countries to visit as a solo traveler
Are you ready for your first solo trip but not sure where to start? I absolutely love solo traveling and these are my top recommendations for giving it a go alone!
- This one is a little obvious, English is the native language and there’s something about American and British camaraderie that makes you feel comfortable there.
- With non-stop flights to London from most major cities in the US you can be in Europe in as little as 6 hours.
- It’s close and convenient.
- Incredibly safe
- Most people can speak some, if not excellent English
- The public transport is easy to navigate and extremely efficient
- Plus, castles
- This is the closest destination the US, IcelandAir has several direct flights daily to Keflavik
- With only one highway, it is also very easy to navigate by car
- Icelanders are incredibly friendly, warm, and speak excellent English
- This country has everything from relaxing spas, adventure hiking, and the Northern Lights